BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

A broken heart continues to beat.



LOVE is overcoming obstacles, facing challeges, fighting to be together, HOLDING ON & NEVER LETTING GO . ♥

I LOVE MATHS ! Kay, random sia aku . Err, currently messaging Atikah, listening to musics, plurking and nothing else . I don't know what to blog about uhs . Ahhhhhh ! MR KOH IS FREAKING HOT & CUTE ! huahuahua :P . MELTZ .  Tpi kan, it's his last week teaching in Junyuan . Sedih nyer . Alah Mr Koh, u become the permanent teacher in our sch uhs . Kan bgos kalau gitu . Hari2 dpt tgok muke dier yg hot nk mampos, heeesss  ;DDDDDD . Kay, I'm waiting for Atikah's reply . I think she's asleep liao . Alermakk ! Nevermind, tmrw morning can continue aye . I got err, new story for you ;DDD . Okay, night readers . My life is boring, I know . Just shut the fuck up .

Erfan said, " Walao , u don't have any new stories to share with me ah ? Since u break up ah, your life like lifeless and boring sia. "

Fuck you, Erfan ! Hahah, nvm, you're still my best friend & my love guru . Happy 14th Birthday ! ;D
Happy 15th Birthday, Musq ! ;D

Love is almost like suicide.
You give so much to that special someone that you sometimes end up killing yourself inside.

0 comments: