BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Currently at aunt's house . Time checked : 3.05am :O . Im still widely awake. Currently texting Atikah and plurk-ing like an idiot. No one response to my plurks, ahaha. Tkper, nk boost karma mahh ;]] .
Friday, went to fav aunt house. Reach her house around 3+ pm. Iffah was asleep. So, talked to fav aunt. Around 4+ or 5+, Abg Faizal and his wife, Kak Rina came. Kak Rina bought along the cheesecake I ordered, weee . haha . Helped fav aunt to baby sit and fry the nuggets. Was fucking hungry while waiting for Abg Faizal to come. Fav aunt cooked Ayam Masak Merah, wee . My favourite liao :P ^^ . Planned to go back home around 9+pm, but I'm so lazy to go back home. And at the same time, Kak Ina asked me to tag along, to prawning . I was wondering what the hell is prawning until she tells me that prawning is like fishing, LOL . Merepek uhs cuzin aku. SO, called dad and told him im sleeping over at aunt's house and will be back by the next afternoon . But I'm not home, huahua . 
So, cab-ed to St 45 and fetch Kelly and make our way to Changi Village. Bought CR ( for u readers to find out and for me to knw more.) and Coke and plastic cups. Then cab-ed to Pasir Ris Interchange and meet Khai and Vivy. Walked to the Prawning area, i don't know what's that place called, hahak . Khai's birthday treat ;] . Padehal birthday lagi 3 tahun lagi, 29th Feb mahh. Too bad ehk Khai, haha. So, reached there at around 11+pm, almost midnight. Started prawning. Through out the 4hours we're there, from 11+pm till 3+am, we only caught 12 prawns in total ! HAHAH . 3prawns per hour, ahaha . I caught 4 prawns uhs :P . First time siol . Khai drank too much of CR + Coke till he vomit three times . tsktsk . Tuu luhs, dah lamer tk minum kann, haha . So, around 3+, 4am, cab-ed to Vivy's place. Before that Kelly bought 7Up and V(for u readers to find out , and for me to knw more.) already . So, Kak Ina make us each a cup of 7Up + V . And I swear, it is much much better than CR + Coke. Better in the sense of smell and taste. I was too sleepy till I fell asleep, haha. Woke up around 9+am, Kak Ina called the cab and I drank the whole cup of 7Up + V . Was too thirsty and can't resist the temptation of the drink, hahak . Reached aunt's place around 10+am . Was quite fresh at that point of time. But I fell asleep around 12 noon, hees. Headache siaa. Sleep till around 4pm. Woke up and bathe, siakk . Then when I came out from the toilet, everyone was asleep; aunt, Kak Ina and Kak Ima, haha. Uncle was out. My left eyes was red. Maybe bcoz of 7Up + V uhs, haiyo. Played lappy from 4+ till 6+pm . And then off to Afghan around 8pm . 
Okay, I'm done blogging . Night readers ;DD .

" When I hear your voice., it's drowning in a whisper. It's just skin and bones, there's nothing left to take. If you fall, stumble down, I'll pick you up off the ground. If you lose faith in you, I'll give you strength to pull through. Tell me you won't give up cause I'll be waiting if you fall. You know I'll be there for you. I wish, I could save you. "

0 comments: