BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.


I gave all of my trust didn't think being faithful was asking too much. But I'm good, glad that I know now I was fooled but fate let me see how they say, every tear has it's reasons and every smile has it's own season. Never once thought you would be this trifling but oh, I was blinded ... Since love made me blind, you made a fool of me. You made it look so perfect when it wasn't meant to be.Your love made me blind. Cause I felt your lips pressed against mine, thought the sweet smell of your perfume was all mine. That love made me blind so I could'nt see all the lies you told were right in front of me. Cause I honestly believed in you. Holding on as the days drag on. Stupid girl I should've known, I should've known.

no matter how much it kills it hurts it tears me apart,

i'll close one eye and say,
maybe your life's too fucked up.
and so you need time.
i wish you cared how much tears i've spared.

"what goes around comes around, what goes up must come down"

0 comments: