BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010


My 240 post ;DD . Okay, my comp is back to normal, weeee ;]] . Errr, a little update, okay ?
I didn't attend the BBQ Pit on mum's side . Was lazy to go . East Coast somemore, fucking far mann ! So, stayed at home, did the chores and Aliyah came to movie marathon and accompanied me, hees . Thanks yaw. Around 8.30pm, went to Kak Rini's house and met fav aunt there . Then went to Cik Man's house, send Iffah home :] . Sleepover at fav aunt's house for night .
Woke up at 8+am . Was awaken by fav aunt . Wake up, talked with fav aunt for awhile and went to take a bath . After bathing, went to Kak Rina's house, took the brownies and went back to fav aunt's place and waited for uncle. After that, went to Iffah's house for the cukur rambut event. Blah blah blah, went back home at around 12+am, uncle send me home , hahs .
Err, I guess that's all uhs . I don't know what to blog liao . Backbone check-up on Thursday and Karangan competition on Friday , haiya ! Okay, bye . I'm blank already, haha .

0 comments: