BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

NOTHING was perfect, but EVERYTHING was REAL.

Woah, I don't know what to blog abt . hahak. Today had Chemistry TA.  It was manageable, hopefully I pass . Amin ;DD . Bsok tk tau kene g skola ke tk. Amek karangan competition nyer results. Woah, mls nyer aku nk bgn g skola, pfft. Kalau tk pon, g Changi. siakk ! Malas nyer nk g beach . Changi ader tempat sewa basikal tk ? hahak, tkde agaknyer . Woah, mendak siol gituu.
I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED ! I'M BORED !
Kak Ima : Naq, bsok kak ima dtg umah k. pki computer jap.
Me : Okay, no problem. What time ?
Kak Ima : Aftr werk. around b4 6.
Me : Okay, no problem. C u tmrw ;D
Kak Ima : ok go!!
Me : Hahak. V + 7up, okay go !
Kak Ima : Msg kau ni, aku simpan. tunjuk bpk kau. jeng . jeng. jeng.
Me : Ehk ! Jgn paoto luhs . Hahak .
Kak Ima, I know, you'll keep my secrets kann ? Hehehe :| . Hah, iloveu ♥Okay, I'm outta here . I'm fucking blank right now.
 AND ! I'M HAVING HEAT RASH ! AND ! IT'S KILLING MEE ! COZ IT'S FUCKING ITCHY ! I CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON REVISING CHEMISTRY YESTERDAY NIGHT .

There is nothing sadder in this life than to watch

someone you love walk away after they have left you.
To watch the distance between your two bodies expand
until there is nothing left but empty space and silence.

0 comments: