BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I thought that was that

Holaaaaaa ! I'm back from camp ! I swear it was fucking boring . The food simply sucks . Sec One camp & NCC camp last year was waayyyy much better than this combined camp. Lucky there's no feedbacks. If not, a hell lot of us will complain about the same thing, haha . I'm not going to elaborate further, cause I'm lazy to type everything here. And further more, there's nothing much to talk about. We played Telematch, Amazing Race. Did field cooking, morning PT and campfire. That's it . Boring much, right ? tskk  . Okay, going out on Sat . Gonna watch How to Train Your Dragon Train . Or something like that. The title is long. Alright, I'm done here . Bbye .

"Look where you're heading to . Don't regret about it later on. Think hard about it. Think about what you're doing now. Think ahead, think about your future. Reflect on your own doings. "

Love is unexpected. And love is not forced. Good things happen to those who wait. You have your whole life ahead of you to look forward to. So why is it that we aren’t patient with love? Why is it that we’re self-centered and our thoughts are consumed of our wants and needs more than anything else? Have we forgotten about others? “I ended up falling in love with you, because I needed someone around, because I hate being alone.” That’s not love. Love will come to you when it’s time. Don’t look for love, don’t go searching for your soulmate. He/she will come along before you know it. And soon enough, you’ll realize that there’s nothing better out there than a love that’s real. So is love not worth the wait?

0 comments: