BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Why ruin a perfectly good flower when you know he loves you not ?

Ehk, hi readers ! Thank you for reading my blog & sorry, I didn't upate my blog for 5 days. I'm lazy to type, actually. There's nothing to share, u see. Hmmm, tmrw is Tuesday(haha!) The start of UG Camp ! pffffttt . Fuck mannz ! Bru nk g Sentosa, World Resorts opening or whatever event that is going to take place there tmrw.
Yesterday, went to watch Being Human with elder brother and younger sister . Elder brother's treat (Y) . hah, his idea was to go out . And I suggested that we watch movie, lol . Since I'm watching Alice In The Wonderland this Friday, watch 'Being Human' lor . Went out at around 5.55pm and reached Century Square on time, hah . Saw Fizah and she thought my elder brother was my new boyfriend (?) Wth . haha .
The movie was awesome ! Eventhough it's rated as comedy, it was quite sad liao . Cried twice. Got one part, I was about to cry and Mark Lee woke up. -.-' . Then I realised that was his dream, hahaha . I give the movie 4.5/5 ;D .
Today did the house chores and pack my bag for camp. Punyer luhs mls nk pergi . TSKKKKK !
Vivy just facebook-ed me, asking to go prawning. Lucky she said Saturday night. Phew ! Kalau Tues or Wed or Thurs, woah . Mmg siakk uhs tuu camp . Dah luhs tkleh g Sentosa. Setakat book in lmbt pon tk boleh, kccb btol . Dad is back from i don't where . And here comes my hp bill ! :O ! :O ! I checked already, only $36.50. (dance) (rock) (party) . HAHA . Lowest in the history of my hp bills ;DD . Msges, tetap lebih dri 1000, 4000+ msges, hees :/ .  Okay, I think this post is long enough. Bbye ! ;]

"Without all the broken hearts and failed relationships, no one would learn anything. If love really lasted for as long as we actually wanted it to, she would still be with him, and he would still be with her."

0 comments: