BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Time to do the things I like

Yesterday went to Funan Mall with Iqyn & Aliyah . Aliyah wanted to repair her Ipod Nano that was soaked in water for less than a min, haha ! After that, went around Penin, they bought t-shirts. After that, make our way to Marina Square. Went in Zara. Woahhh, I want the tee, haha . Save duit perlan2 xD . Went to Fourskin to survey e.brother and ♥'s birthday present. Nahh, nothing interesting. But Aliyah showed me the badges. They sell name badges. Aper lagy, searched for N and T lor, ahhaa ! It was on 50% sale . 2 for $1.90, grab lor ;] . After that, walked around Marina Square. After that, train-ed to Bugis Junction. Searched for the shop ' Gift A Name' . Spend some time there, choosing what kind of keychains I want to personalized. After some suggestions from Aliyah, I did a combination of T & N and a single coloured letter of T & N each. Spend $13.40 for 4 letters :| . Nevermind, worth it, I guess (?) . Then trained to Tmall, headed to Long John Silver as I told Raihan we'll be eating there, haha . Tk bgos uhs the service. I go to his counter, yknow how he adressed me ? " Ahh, aper kau nk ?" Aper nyer service nie ? While eating, texted ♥ , woots ~ ! Okay, dah , cukop. hahah ! Mum called say no need to rush home, they going out already, (Y) . Walked to DMK and bought new sandals that cost me $19.90 . -.-' . Haiyo, nevermind . Ehh, asl sume bende aku beli sume worth it ? ahahah ! Then walked around for awhile and home sweet home ;D . Bbyee . ♥, imissu luhs ! Cpat sikit Saturday smpi !!

0 comments: