BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

You make a whole lot different ! ♥

Presents from Shyraa, Amoro & Ibnor ;
Ibnor's ;
Amarly's present ;
Atikah's card ;

Yana's & Amoro's cards + the two xtras-Terence & Hasan ;
Khai's present :

Thank u all for the mini celebration during recess time, birthday wishes & presents . U guys really make my day an enjoyable & memorable one ! ;D . And for Atikah & Winson, thank you for wishing me when midnight strucks. Aliyah, thanks for taking the trouble to strain ur eyes just so u could wish me right on 12AM . haha, nevermind, it's okay . Thank u gf ;D . Thank you ♥ for wishing me eventhough you're late. And for (insert name), its okay if u didn't wish me. I'm alright, it didnt hurt much now . Thanks for everything ;D .

0 comments: